Refer a friend and get rewarded
We're very excited to launch our Refer a Friend program today!
Since we launched in 2014, we've funded students from over 130 universities in the UK; whether they're postgrad or undergrad, full-time or part-time, locals or from all over the world, if they're studying anything from nursing to neuroscience, from biology to business, and every other course in-between. Now, we want you to spread the word and help your friends!
The idea is simple. Tell a friend about our student-friendly loans. If your friend completes a loan application, we'll reward you with a £20 voucher for
So it's two good outcomes with just one action: you help your friend and you get rewarded!
How does it work?
- You tell your friend about Future Finance loans (note: credit is subject to status and only available to over 18's, who are resident in the UK and currently enrolled in an accredited UK university).
- Your friend completes a loan application form on our website. Like all Future Finance loan applications, your friend will be offered a no-obligation loan quote; this will not affect their credit score.
- In the field marked "How Did You Find Out About Us?", he or she selects "Referred by a Friend." (see below).
- When the above option is selected, an additional field will appear. Your friend enters the email address we have on file for you: this is how we'll recognise that it was you who told your friend about our loans.
- Your friend uploads a copy of his or her valid student ID in the document upload window.
- We'll send you a £20 voucher for Amazon.co.uk!
- And lastly, if your friend qualifies and likes our loan offer, we'd be thrilled to support them with a student loan, as we have done for students in over 130 universities across the UK.
Remember: credit is subject to status and only available to over 18's, who are resident in the UK and currently enrolled in an accredited UK University. Make sure your friend meets these requirements!