We are investing in you, the next generation of future professionals. We are proud to launch our Future Finance Scholarship Programme to support postgraduate students.
What is included in the Future Finance Scholarship Programme?
- Tuition Fees and Living Expenses. For one postgraduate course in the area of the candidate's choice.*
- Become a Future Finance Ambassador. This includes representing Future Finance and featuring in our marketing campaigns.
- Part of the Future Finance Family. This may include networking events and speaking opportunities on campus or in the Future Finance offices.
How does it work?
Submit an application before the deadline date
Our panel of judges will select candidates to feature on a shortlist
The shortlist will be open to the public for voting
Who is eligible to apply?
- Enrolled to do a postgraduate degree in a UK university starting 2019 OR intend to commence a postgraduate degree in the UK in 2019.
- Resident in the UK
- You do not need to be a Future Finance customer to apply however applications from within our community are welcome.
- We are looking for inspiring students with demonstrated ambition and drive to succeed in their field.
What is needed to apply?
Details about the university in which you completed your undergraduate degree and your intended postgraduate course
Details about you including a photograph
A short essay outlining how this opportunity would support your future and your professional goals
Users are welcome to submit media to support their application though it is not required
For more information on the Future Finance Scholarship Programme, please review our T&Cs.