Helping students fund educational programmes at leading institutions
Why partner with Future Finance?
- Recruitment & Access Working together with our partners to widen participation in their programmes by reaching new audiences and recruiting students across the UK.
- Partner Engagement We leverage a depth of experience within Education and Financial Services across the team to support and advise our partners.
- Experts in Educational Finance Future Finance are specialists in student finance in the UK. Trusted by students, partners and fully regulated by the FCA.
- Shared Insights Through shared Insights across our partner and prospect applicant pipeline we can tailor our products and services to meet evolving needs.
- Student Support We’re passionate about helping students get where they want to be and providing tools and assets to support their journey.
The benefits of partnership
Supporting students to bridge the funding gap in their tuition fee payments and cost of living expenses
We work collaboratively to educate students on Future Finance as an alternative funding provider.
How we partner
- Tuition fees paid straight to the institution
- Detailed reporting of application pipeline and funded loans
- Guidance on appropriate funding signposting
- Information guides for students
- Support at recruitment events
In addition, we offer students at our partner institutions online access to a range of employability and financial skills resources.
Who we partner with
Professional Education Providers
Technical Certification Providers
Educational loans designed for students
Tailored for student needs
We are backing the potential of the next generation based on the educational choices they make.
7 - 10 years
You can spread your repayments over 7 to 10 years. No early repayment fees if you pay off early.
You can apply any time throughout your studies and up to 1 month before you graduate.
Pay a minimum of just £5 a month during term time and for up to 3 months after graduation.
Life happens. Take two three-month breaks from repayments if money is tight after course ends. You will still accrue interest while payments are paused.