Heading to university or about to start a new term? Trying to figure out how you will make it to the end of term financially? Drop in to one of our Future Finance sessions and get personalised expert advice on all things student finance.
Our drop-in sessions are hosted by student advisors from Future Finance who will share transparent and straightforward information around how we can support you while you study! If you are unable to make one of the drop-in sessions at our numerous locations across the UK, you can still sign-up to a virtual session and have all your questions answered without even leaving the house.
What are the benefits of a drop in session?
You should always keep on the lookout for a drop-in session near you. We host many of our sessions on university campuses across the UK or in coffee shops located near campus. If you can’t find a drop-in session located near you, you can always sign-up for a free one-on-one virtual session or simply attend one of our webinars.
Some of the benefits of drop-in sessions include:
- Flexible dates and times that fit around your busy schedule
- One-on-one sessions with a member of the Future Finance team either in person or online giving you the privacy to ask the questions you need to ask
- Group sessions and webinars if you feel more comfortable in a group setting
- Guidance on financial support for your studies and follow-up support should you have any other questions
- We often have freebies at our drop-in sessions so make sure to pick up one of our free coffees or some Future Finance swag!
During our Future Finance drop-in sessions, you will receive personalised advice from our expert advisors regarding our services and what we can do to support you at uni. Not only will we be giving expert advice regarding Future Finance, we will also let you know what we think are the best finance options available to you and your specific needs.
How do I make the most of my session?
You can make your slot count by taking away any leaflets or literature that is given to you during the session by our advisors. It also helps if you come prepared with questions and you know what course you are doing. Sessions will be around 10-20 minutes depending on availability so it’s best to come prepared so that you can make the most of your time.
How do I book on to a drop-in session
You are more than welcome to drop-in casually during the allocated times that our advisors will be on campus, in a cafe or online. We’re looking forward to meeting you!