A new MacBook, tickets to Glastonbury for you and three friends, return flights to New York or a bunch of textbooks for uni…there are plenty of ways to spend £1,000.
In 2015, we launched our Student of the Month competition, awarding a £1,000 cash prize each month. We were overwhelmed by your stories, and we’re excited to continue this initiative throughout 2016 with slightly different rules 🙂
- The competition is now open to everyone who has received a Future Finance loan.
- We’ll be asking for different sorts of content ranging from stories, videos to photos and more.
No strings, no catches: just tell us how Future Finance helped you and whichever story gets the most votes wins.
How it works
- Tell us how Future Finance helped you fund your education. The better the story, the more votes you’ll get!
- We’ll review submissions and host a public vote.
- Then it’s down to the entrants. They’ll have two weeks to get as many votes as possible. The person with the most votes wins £1,000. In the event of a draw, the prize will be split evenly.
We’ll help to get votes by blogging about the contest and posting on Facebook and Twitter.
Check out our previous winners here.